The mBreath’s Marketing team is looking for a seasoned marketer to grow the brand and business through eye-catching, cohesive, and insightful storytelling. This role will be responsible for leading global content and social strategies, driving content creation, and growing our social presence, to make the mBreath brand famous. This leader will create highly innovative campaigns and produce creative narratives for mBreath that are impactful, engaging, and effective in driving awareness and conversions alike.
The perfect candidate will be plugged right into pop-culture, privy to content trends, keep tabs on industry influencers, understands SEO, and comfortable digging into data to draw insightful information to share. They've worked in a scrappy, fluid, creatively charged environment developing consumer work for an iconic brand. But equally, they know how to apply scientific rigor to amplify the beautiful content created with clear ROI metrics in mind.
- Implement a global content & social roadmap that supports the brand's long term narrative and business goals around awareness, engagement, growth, and retention
- Steward the creation and syndication of content cross-functionality. Infuse content throughout the organization, including email, SEO, web, blog, PR, product team.
- Work collaboratively with creative team and agencies to produce amazing content and industry-first campaigns that generate buzz for mBreath
- Build strategic relationships with social channel partners (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, YouTube), and maximize these relationships to surface unique opportunities for the brand
- Build relationship with key social influencers and define the vision around influencer marketing
- Enable the team to scale and do the best work possible by implementing the right suite of tools, infrastructures, and resources
- Evangelize content best practices, guidelines and tools with stakeholders
- Work with acquisition team to drive effective paid amplification and maximize engagement of content
- Analyze and provide insights to a broader team about the content we produce and reactions from the community
- Manage the global social media budget, adhering to KPIs
- knowledge of today's social media platforms, audiences, and landscape; immersion in pop-culture
- A strategic thinker who can influence and motivate internal stakeholders to see the value of content marketing
- The ideal candidate will have a deep understanding of the merits and best practices of both content marketing and commerce marketing, and their differences
- Strong individual contributor who thrives in cross functional teamwork
- Creative thinker who can ideate big, but strong in execution to get the work done
- Organized and process oriented. Knows how to scale. Able to adjust and make decisions on-the-fly
- Passionate about mBreath’s mission and product
- Experience with consumer tech industries is a plus
- Professional experience with a global brand is a plus
We are a 360o Full Stack Team of IITians, Digital Marketers, Inbound Marketers and Social Media Strategists with a unanimous motive – to change the way people think of sleep and to let people get the most out of their sleep. We are capable of handling R&D, Production, Post-Production, Marketing, Strategizing, Growth Hacking and Incrementing the business model from under a single roof. We are action takers, and we believe that anything is possible, with a try.